Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Ta Dahhhhh

 
I must start with a huge "Thank You"  to you Sarah and also Roseanne for opening this blog, I'm sure without  it I still wouldn't have my wall hanging finished.
 
I will still be checking in here to see if everyone get theirs done for Christmas.
 
Sooooo come on girls the months are slipping away.......


                                            Here is my little label.


              I'm trying to make whip cracking noises here but its just not happening. hehehehehe

7 comments:

Maria said...

Your Christmas Fun BOM looks fabulous finished Helen. Lovely label..
I agree a BIG thank you goes to Sarah and Roseanne for stting up the blog.. I also would never have finished mine without it.

Arya Samaj Marriage Ghaziabad said...

Remarkable issues here. I’m very satisfied to peer your article. Thank you so much and I am having a look forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?
Arya Samaj Marriage Ghaziabad

Arya Samaj Love Marriage Jaipur said...


I was very pleased to seek out this net-site.I wanted to thanks on your time for this wonderful learn!! I definitely enjoying every little little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.
Arya Samaj Love Marriage Jaipur

Sue said...

Congratulations on your finish, mine is still in the drawer :0(

Ronald said...

Congrats and thanks for your good job. here i have some idea of christmas gift ideas 2013 .
http://www.pinterest.com/omaticcute/cheap-christmas-gift-ideas-2013/

Joy from Bundy said...

Just love your Christmas bom , well done! Cheers Joy.xx

CRAFTY VIDEOS TIPS said...

I gotLittle Birdie Secrets.. i just found you website and just getting to know my way around here from what i seen so far it fantastic keep up the super work i got to go now but i be back very soon best of luck to all you people. graphics are very nice. it's a fantstic web site super job. WWW.WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET your christmas blog is wonderful.